Thread: TienKhoaNguyen
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2017, 11:12 PM   #285
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

I was reading in Charles Petzold's book "Programming Windows; first edition 1988." that some of these graphics programming uses drivers that interacts with the hardware for faster graphics like NVIDIA/ATI. For instance you would program information into a channel (eg port) and it would lightning draw a builtin function of a circle. However you need to buy the hardware like the GPU like NVIDIA or Radian X290 or water is new now. The shaders and all that are also builtin or something however I do not know how it works. I know there are manual shaders like the one your program yourself through math tablet etc. Anyways either you buy a hardware like NVIDIA/ATI to get you the graphics co processor to speed up your game drawings to life like or your make one yourself. Of course it might take a littlke time since it is work you are doing from scratch. It took me over forty years to learn how to rotate a 3D cube in real space and dimensional area. You can see all sides at the same time!
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen