View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007, 02:26 AM   #10
Kezmoo

I do agree with Icewolf...

I'm currently offering to put a couple games into the ISO Cellar, and I'm willing to take boxshots, manual scans, write reviews etc.. I know you can put these up on the community reviews forum, but it's not quite the same..

Besides, if you think about it, hosting the reviews with an 'ISO Forum' tag may actually attract people to get involved in the forum...

If they know that there's a link in the ISO forum, and that you need X posts to get access.... (although I have found that while you can't access the main forum until you have 20 posts, you can access the subforums directly from the main page... Someone might want to have a look at that )

Although there is a good point to be made about spammers and lurkers, we do have to ask if we're missing out on more good people than bad? If no-one knows it's there, OK, so no-one can abuse it, but no-one's going to use it properly, either...

After all, I would not have found out about the ISO cellar if I hadn't signed up specifically to offer a couple of games... And now I'm trying to get my post count up high enough to get in there!
Kezmoo is offline                         Send a private message to Kezmoo