View Single Post
Old 24-01-2009, 01:20 AM   #1
Malik

Default The Classic Website Design & Interface

Hi!

Just wanted to say I miss your previous site design very much. It had that "warm", "homely" feeling about it.
I thought this design is just temporary when in the early days of this new layout, it was still under construction and that you were planning something different. But it had remained so till now.
Maybe it's just me and my personal taste and I wonder how many of our fellow members feel the same way.

I guess the respected moderators are quite busy but just wondering if it's possible to create a sort of alternate layout option to choose from under the profile page? The one like the old times?

Other than that, just would like to let know that I'm very happy with your
site and one of the best sites I have come across. I even access your website from my mobile phone when I'm err...mobile.

And finally I would like to just say, that I actually registered in this forum just to voice out my preference towards your previous web design and colours.

Hopefully I'll take part in other discussions too, especially helping out fellow gamers in the technical sections. I'm no expert but I have some experience since I grew with DOS 3.3. :thumbs:

Thanks for reading my suggestion.
Malik is offline                         Send a private message to Malik