Thread: Amberstar
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 11:07 PM   #26
Torquemada10
Forum hobbit

Although the game looks promising it has a HUGE flaw!
It allows only ONE save game! So what? Well I'm gonna tell you what's what from my own experience.
So I've established a nice party and have started to get the hang on the game and it's strange and very uninformative rules. I am crawling through a dungeon, killing orcs and goblins, I enter a room which contains a teleport, naturally I enter the teleporter to see whats on the other side. On the other side is an island namely the lost island! Well that's nice but after some exploring I realise that there is NO way off the island save for another teleporter which is located behind a locked door. I had saved my game before attempting to lockpick it to save lockpicks, turns out it canīt be picked and it requires a key which I DONīT HAVE YET!
Yay! Im stuck on this god forsaken island without any chance of getting back with my only save game wasted inside this entrapment.
How is this possible? What where the creators thinking? I canīt even kill myself, the only method to do that is drowning but my characters are to good swimmers to drown. For shame!

Last edited by Torquemada10; 02-12-2009 at 02:53 AM.
Torquemada10 is offline                         Send a private message to Torquemada10