Thread: TienKhoaNguyen
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 01:08 AM   #561
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Hello! *echo* Anybody there? Huh? Is there no one? Hmm...

I think the Captien Bible returned to Purgatory. He must have loved to return to Hellywood, Hellysium, Hell Dorado, Hell Paradise and visit the new attraction Tierra del Fuego...

I thought the switch would only be between Poke-man Bonk! Bonk! and Chair-man Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! Cyber-Bonk , but apparently I was wrong. Apparently Captien Bible is also adept at going back and forth.

So what Poke-man Bonk! Bonk! devised to honor the rivalry between Chair-man Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! Cyber-Bonk and Poke-man Bonk! Bonk! also applies to the Captien Bible .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
I had the great pleasure of finding several images to illustrate the situation of stalemate between Chair-man (Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!) Cyber-Bonk and Poke-man Bonk! Bonk!:

• Swing;

Swing

• Seesaw;

Seesaw

• Pendulum;

Pendulum

• Spring (device).

Spring (device)
Quote:

Dear Captien Bible... Unfortunately it seems like you’ve been banished to Purgatory again...

The mighty Emperor Japo(deis) , using his ultimate skill called “Spell of Mastery”, is indefensible and irrevocable...

With such an invincible power, who needs Sardaukar and Fremen?
Quote:

Hello! *echo* Anybody there? Huh? Is there no one? Hmm...

I think the Captien Bible returned to Purgatory. He must have loved to return to Hellywood, Hellysium, Hell Dorado, Hell Paradise and visit the new attraction Tierra del Fuego...

I thought the switch would only be between Poke-man Bonk! Bonk! and Chair-man Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! Cyber-Bonk , but apparently I was wrong. Apparently Captien Bible is also adept at going back and forth.

So what Poke-man Bonk! Bonk! devised to honor the rivalry between Chair-man Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! Cyber-Bonk and Poke-man Bonk! Bonk! also applies to the Captien Bible .

Quote:
I had the great pleasure of finding several images to illustrate the situation of stalemate between Chair-man (Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!) Cyber-Bonk and Poke-man Bonk! Bonk!:

• Swing;

Swing

• Seesaw;

Seesaw

• Pendulum;

Pendulum

• Spring (device).

Spring (device)

I think Captien Bible had no discernment in understanding the power and majesty of the great Emperor Japo(deis) . Let’s look at the definition of the terrible power of the Spell of Mastery.

Spell of Mastery

The Captien Bible did not have the discernment to read the Holy Scriptures in advance to avoid the banishment to Purgatory.

Holy Word

The Emperor Japo(deis) dresses in Imperial Armor. He is the Judge and Executor of the Imperial sentence.

Imperial Armor

The Emperor Japo(deis) begins to conjure up the Spell of Mastery.

Spell of Mastery

The Captien Bible receives the punishment for the crime of lese-majesty.

The Punishment of the Captien Bible

Last edited by Japo; 05-10-2017 at 08:48 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan