View Single Post
Old 29-03-2008, 09:38 PM   #1
Lozzenger2
Abandonia nerd

Default Non-DOS, Commodore Rarity Question o_O

I don't really frequent any other gaming sites and you guys are pretty knowledgable on the world of old games so perhaps you could help me?
I've got a Terminator 2 Boxed Edition of the Commodore 64 (Which was just the same console, but in a terminator box o_O) and I'm trying to find out what it's worth.
I've searched on ebay and a variety of google searches but nothing seems to want to show itself on this matter, there's plenty of Terminator 2 the game, but not the console.
The only site I've found with any reference to it is an info site on the commodore, but it lacks any valuing pages (Although I did find a nice value site for old Acorn Electron Games, which is useful since I have one of those too =D).
I'm hoping my lack of any result is a good thing and only serves to make it a rare find but the chances of that happening are slim with my luck xD Still it doesn't hurt to ask.

So yeah, anyone know what the Terminator 2: Judgement Day Box Edition of the Commodore 64 could be worth, if anything?
Lozzenger2 is offline                         Send a private message to Lozzenger2