View Single Post
Old 23-04-2014, 01:11 PM   #105
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by twillight View Post
After making a schedule and a lot of consideration I terminated most of my projects.

This includes even such things like The Ultimate Playthrough of Fallout 2. It really aches, but all things shown to take too much time, so I had to make sacrifices.

-------

What remained is:

computer games:
- Rage of Mages 2, hard difficulty fighter playthrough (invested too much time to terminate, despite the bloody troll not dying yet)
- Shadowman
- G.O.L.E.M. (who'll play through all of it if not me?)
- Total Annihilation (not at all top priority, and after a while I might skip this, but yet it is still on the list)

pet project computer games:
- abomination: the nemesis project (where did I put my german-language CD of it???)
- hunted, the demon forge (good game, good game, but not important for me to watch the ending and more)
- baldies (I refuse to delete this game from this list, even though I have 0 chance to pass the level I'm stuck on!)

tv-series:
- watch the remaining of Star Trek (I will be the only one who saw all the episodes and movies!)
- watch the remaining of Xena

books:
-W.A. Harbinson's "Flying Saucer" quadrology, but I seem to lost the 3rd part of the series, so this is only a theoretical issue currently
- Tad William's Otherland cycle (pnetology?). It is long, and after the first two books it is hopeless they'll translate it to my language, so only avaiable on english, but it has very hard language, so it will be a problem
- Justin Cronin's trilogy: the third part is not even made, so...

Wow!Wow!
You are crazy man!!
So many projects? Do You sleep really?
Mamma mia!!!!!

May i recommend You this writer, pls?

Terry Goodkind
(born in 1948) is an American writer and author of the epic fantasy The Sword of Truth series as well as the contemporary suspense novel The Law of Nines, which has ties to his fantasy series, and The Omen Machine, which is a direct sequel thereof. Before his success as an author, Goodkind worked primarily as a painter, as well as doing carpentry and woodworking. Goodkind is a proponent of Ayn Rand's philosophical approach of Objectivism, with references to Rand's ideas and novels in his works. The Sword of Truth series sold twenty-five million copies worldwide and was translated into more than twenty languages. It was adapted into a television series called Legend of the Seeker; it premiered on November 1, 2008, and ran for two seasons, ending in May 2010.
Attached Images
File Type: png Terry.png (183.3 KB, 4 views)