Thread: Tito's Pics
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2007, 04:00 AM   #50
Lulu_Jane
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Back in the days of floppy disks, the manuals, maps and other goodies were one of my most loved things about getting a new game. Miss Christy Marx's games always contained phenomenal manuals and illustrated maps etc. Even the stuff that was really just copy protection was always lovingly rendered and fully intergrated into the game's actual story line. I still have the beautiful map of England and the Middle East which came with the release of Conquest Of Camelot in my house back in Australia, also, don't get me started on the manual she created for Conquest of the Longbow!! *sigh* all those beautiful embellishments inspired from the Book Of Kells, just glorious...

Sadly CDroms and their tiny jewel cases have helped manuals become smaller, and less interesting imho. Anyways, forgive me for the off-topic spiel Tito, you and Japofran just got me all nostalgic

By the way, did you say that you were illustrating on fabric, or did I misread something?