Thread: Youtube Idiots
View Single Post
Old 18-01-2011, 08:51 PM   #1
SpiDoL
Game Wizzard

Default Youtube Idiots

I don't know about you, but there's a bunch of idiots on Youtube that really piss me off.

For example, This one guy does a review of my favorite game, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, only he's acting like the Angry Video Game Nerd and is treating it like a "shitty" game! Everyone knows the classic Sonic games were the best, so I don't know this idiot's deal is. He won't even let you make one bad comment against him, because he wants everyone to love him. And what's worse is, if you search for Sonic 3 on Youtube, his video's one of the first ones to show up in the results! This isn't right.

There's another guy who did a video on the Genesis version of Mortal Kombat II. It's about using a cheap tactic with Baraka to beat Shao Kahn, but as an insult, he has Sub-Zero get "pwned" by Shao Kahn at the start of the video! Sub-Zero's my (and most others) favorite MK character, why would this idiot do that?

IMO, Youtube gives people too much freedom, if they let these numbnuts take a crap in other people's lunchboxes like this. I'm about ready to report both these videos for deletion, but they probably won't give a damn...
SpiDoL is offline                         Send a private message to SpiDoL