View Single Post
Old 15-09-2010, 10:59 PM   #187
bubbles83

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman9 View Post
So - what was the very first video game you've ever played?
First console game....Mario Brothers/Duck Hunt and a few others....christmas morning with an nes waiting under the tree for my older brother and I....ahh memories. Then when they advertised Dragon Warrior on TV and I came home from school one day and my folks had bought it for us....that got me hooked on RPG's to the exclusion of almost all other genre's to this day. I'll play many other kinds of games, but give me a good RPG or something with RPG elements and I'm a happy clam.

Computer-style game, I don't even remember the name, it was a top down shooter, may have been called Commando or something like that. But my gaming days go back to Ghostbusters and such pre-PC.

First official 386/486 PC games.....M1 Tank Platoon and F-19 Stealth Fighter baby....and once Covert Action got into my blood....and Elite Plus....Elite Plus established my love of space flight sims/space shooters as my second favorite genre....so many memories....oh dear lord...lol I still have memories of that early form of piracy protection "which picture is on page ## of the manual?" "Please type the third word in the fourth sentence on page ## of the manual"
bubbles83 is offline                         Send a private message to bubbles83