View Single Post
Old 24-02-2013, 02:29 AM   #8
allecto

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttcfcl View Post
Skip down for the details. I remember playing a demo of this game. I think I got the demo from a Broderbund game, a The Learning Company game (I had a fewof the SuperSolver games),or possibly with Museum Madness? I can't remember. The reason I thought it was with a kids game cause this one was violent, and remember being shocked that it was offered alongside kid games. I checked Moby and Underdogs for TLC's and Broderbunds catalouge but didnt see anything similar.

Published in mid 90's I think. Point and click adventure. You were an Indiana Jones explorer type and were in a cave.... maybe a pyramid? I remember lots of brown in the environment and the character. I remember being faced with a few doors, and the game was VERY trial and error, cause one door had me tumbling to the next screen and breaking my neck, and the other sent me into a room where I was killed by vampire bats, and there was blood (shocking when this was bundled with a kids game :P). So eazy to die. I'd like to try it again now that I'm mature :P

That's all I got. I JUST remembered that it COULD have been a pyramid and not a cave, so I'm gonna search for egyptian themed adventure games. Thanks much.

OMG, I've been looking to remember that game's name for AGES! I had some memories of it, but when you mentioned the broken neck and bats bites I remembered that! I posted on other forums to try to find this game, look (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/foru...e=174#16564380)! I will update with your info, maybe then we can recover the game's name!

Sorry, I am so excited someone remembers that! LOL!
allecto is offline                         Send a private message to allecto