View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 11:10 PM   #34
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japo View Post

There are sooo many GOOD quests besides the main one... Just in case you're interested and have free time
Well, good side quests make me tempted to go back to playing games. However, it is that games are addictive and take your time. You do not even realize that time has flown!

For now, as I am pretty busy backing up my old data to Dropbox (using Recuva and uploading to cloud), in addition to the vocational courses, I’d rather just listen to music, read comics and watch videos, much less adrenaline and much more relaxing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post

Capo , Japo and Paco . Please, never forget to mention the last Twinsen! After all, Unity is Force / Strength!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatty View Post

Does that have anything to do with May the Force be with you? Cause, unity is certainly a force, but a mighty difficult thing to achieve with us humans.
As I had said, with the absorption of my time with Dropbox, I was in a hurry. I think it would be clearer if I said that the “Union (Gestalt / Combiner) makes Force / Strength!” May the Force be with you!

An off-topic issue would be that you can find the Drakensang series on Steam (unfortunately, Metaboli no longer offers this game franchise) and The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav on GOG.com.