View Single Post
Old 19-09-2005, 02:00 PM   #17
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Both manuals come from the same place - the collection of old C64 manuals! I'm not sure if it's complete or not, but I can try to explain some more stuff.

The items you can collect can help you in different ways. It's best to have Spok and Scotty in the away teams (with other members) as they will analyse things and tell you either what a thing does - or which thing you'd need to do something.
I know those canisters (PSI I think) can make rebel captains loyal again and the PSI device can turn rebell ships back to loyal ones.
The Cerenkov crystal can reduce the usage of the warp drive (and some other can do the same for the impusle engine).
If I find my old notebook - where I kept all the things I found out about the game I will complete the list further.
Just remember that for some doors you really need the device Spok will tell you to use - otherwise the passage will colapse and you'll never be able to get through.

If you enter a system with Catastroph pods - you're doomed - behind soon as you decide to go to the next system they will explode and the game will be over - so write down where those pods are and awoid those systems at all costs!
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos