View Single Post
Old 30-06-2005, 07:18 PM   #46
lethe
Game freak

Quote:
Originally posted by Teorias+Jun 30 2005, 02:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Teorias @ Jun 30 2005, 02:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>It seems this thread lacks a portuguese contribution. After all, there is only one other people that makes wine as good as us, the french.

[/b]

No it doesn't. :whistle: Wine is good, I actually forgot to talk about it since I was discussing beer.

Quote:
Originally posted by Teorias@
we have two national beers with many international prizes, Superbock and Sagres. I also like german and belgium beer, they are like the portuguese one's

<!--QuoteBegin-Lethe

When I come back, all these national crap tastes like water.[/quote]

That should be clear enough.

@MdaG

Not sure I tasted Chimay blue. When we were in Brussels, we were invited by a portuguese guy that owned this bar, and he offered us lots of different beers (he wanted us to taste over 200 different ones :crazy: ), I remember trying 14, and then sticking to Duvel. It was really something.
I lost my shoes on the way back to the hotel. I don't remember arriving there. Next thing I remember was waking up in the backseat of the jeep, sleeping over my guitar, heading to the next town. Evil beer, but oh so good :wub:
lethe is offline                         Send a private message to lethe