View Single Post
Old 25-05-2012, 10:24 AM   #28
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

[quote=Japo;442709]@Yoga, I guessed dungeon maps may be your problem too. I have a bro tip for you: Recall. This is a spell that teleports you to a location previously set by you, for example the entrance of a dungeon. As you said the toughest part is finding the exit back, because the whole dungeon is drawn on the map; at the start it's easier to see where the map has unexplored ends (although it should be marked more clearly). So you cast recall at the entrance of the dungeon, then explore it, and when you're done with your objective and want to exit, no more bashing your head against the keyboard, just cast recall again and you're out!
Arena is very hard......

@Japo
Thank You for your good solution of Daggerfall dungeons - spell Recall. Because i will play it again.
Thank You for your answer conc. which is better game between A, D and Morrowind.
BTW Yesterday I started Morrowind. More in my threat.

Arena is very hard.???? I will politely disagree with You.

Do You ever meet generated from nothing non stop Minions of Dungeon master 2? No safe place, nowhere. Every moment the hero may suffer from attacking minions. I never meet such a hard game, believe me.

No, for the brave Arena is not Hard game...Piece of cake.
Do not forget Passwall.

TES is nice game saga. My ambition is till prepare for my game listing to play Morrowind also.

Hey, DarthHelmet86,
do You finish Skyrim?