Thread: Batman Begins 2
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2006, 01:09 AM   #1
Fawfulhasfury
Home Sweet Abandonia

Well, happily enough, a sequel to the awesome superhero movie Batman Begins has been announced. And happily enough, it sounds like the Joker cameo at the end of Batman Begins, well its a likely possibility that the joker will be the villain. But according to some leaked information, the Joker will not be nicholsonalized at all, but more dark and terrifying, instead of the usual whimsical clown prince. There are also some less likely rumors that, Harlene Quinzele, Harvey Dent, and Oswald Cobblepot may all have cameos in Batman Begins. Also among the candidates for actors to play the role of Joker, Hugo Weaving (Agent Smith from the Matrix, my gosh I hope this one is true :O),
Paul Bettany (most likely), and Micheal Keaton (so unlikely that I'd eat my hats if it happened). There was a rumor that bob Hoskins was going to be cobblepot, but thta rumor is false. there's another rumor that Harlene Quinzele will be played by emily Watson (if the harlequin of crime's sane form has an appearance at all). Christain Bale (who did an awesome job as the Bat) will be reprising his role, and Michael caine will also be replaying Alfred.

source for all news on the upcoming movie

Enjoy
Fawfulhasfury is offline                         Send a private message to Fawfulhasfury