View Single Post
Old 14-07-2006, 06:41 AM   #37
#BlakhOle#
Game Wizzard

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(guesst @ Jul 13 2006, 03:58 AM) [snapback]242961[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(#BlakhOle# @ Jul 12 2006, 07:48 AM) [snapback]242895[/snapback]
Quote:
...or at least a bit more than Christopher eccleston.
[/b]
That's been mentioned before, and it's assumed that each regeneration will knock a few hundred years off his life. And I suppose if they got a good enough young person to play the part that would be really intersting. Billie Pipper, you know, was a pop star before she became an actor. Here in America I tell people that she's like Hillary Duff, only who knows how to act. Her acting in that last episode (the end of season 2) was incredible. If a young popstar gone actor can do a good job as a companion it's possible that a young actor could play the Doctor.

Then again, we could be looking at young Anakin Skywalker all over again.
[/b][/quote]
Hehe whoops :bleh: Got my doctors mixed up...
I think Billie Pipers acting in the first series so far has been pretty good, so if it does get better in the second one that'll be something I'd regret missing. I also never knew she was a popstar so ill have to look that up and check out a few of her songs. The only problem i have with rose as a character is the first series kinda makes out that she has a thing for the doctor, if you know what i mean. It's not so much as a flaw with her as a character I guess, but I don't think it's a great idea for the story if the doctors companion has that sort of relationship with the doctor. Does anyone agree?
#BlakhOle# is offline                         Send a private message to #BlakhOle#