View Single Post
Old 25-11-2010, 07:04 AM   #6
Aramazon
Abandonia nerd

That's actually so sad...I don't know what developers are thinking, "Let's make a game that plays itself!" Kind of makes me think of "lords of the realm 3"...cause you know that was a good idea, right?

Also kind of reminds me of the movie "Idiocracy"...we're just heading towards a dumbed down existence...user friendly is just another term for "we do everything for you" these days. Just look at the operating systems now adays...you get asked like a million times if you're SURE you want to delete a file or do this or that. Don't go into program files...you could mess up your computer!!

Even in high school...everyone just used calculators all the time, drove me nuts...I was like damn it, use your brain. And I'm talking about simple math here.

When I put my textbooks up for sale at a used book store I was going to sell it for 40 bucks and the girl pulled out a calculator and was like okay you get 75% so that's....hold on...and she used the calculator........she had just mentioned she was in 4th year university. Just thinking about that makes me want to yell in anger at the world!! 30 bucks damn it...
Aramazon is offline                         Send a private message to Aramazon