View Single Post
Old 21-11-2006, 01:27 PM   #37
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
I sent that mod several times because I wanted something done about it.[/b]
Nine reports. Su-ure. PM function was too difficult to use to ask why no action was taken or something?

You say you wanted something done about it. That is why one of your reports said "You evil son of a bitch" as the reason for report, correct? There were also two others - one where you told the mods that they suck and should die, and second where you told them to *meep* themselves.

Not a particularly good idea for grabbing a mods' attention, if that really was your intention. The staff are not particularly interested that your name is George, even if you send it to them through a report form.

Quote:
Are you going to report me for asking this?[/b]
Did you report me for asking "Rainwife" about this? Do unto others like you would have them do unto yourself.

Quote:
It's also possible that he decided not to do those mistakes again. And that he and rainwife were talking about this and she decided to return to participate in this discussion.[/b]
The likeliness of that being the case is marginal.
Quote:
And you accusing him of using her account without having proofs could be looked at as flaming and insulting, right?[/b]
Accusing or asking to which one I am talking to? In the past Sebatianos admitted to using Rainwife's account to post on the forums multiple times after being confined to Dissidents forum. Rainwife said she was leaving for good. No posts were made from her account until now, and that particular post is trolling on the admins. This isn't matching to Rainwife's posting habits and patterns, but completely to those of Seb.
Therefore I wanted to know who was I actually replying to.

Quote:
Oh, and if you show those reports you'll be warned smile.gif That is... If you're not under some sorta special treatment.[/b]
Look at the top of this post. I already did that.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman