View Single Post
Old 21-11-2006, 12:34 PM   #31
The Fifth Horseman
FUTURE SCIENCE BASTARD

Quote:
Yesterday I made a post that I didn't see as flaming. Yet an admin thought so. I've asked people, and many of them share my opinion. Who is able to decide what's going on inside of somebody's mind? It might look like flaming, but perhaps if you read closer and stop being narrow-minded and try not to decide in advance, you might notice that it's actually just constructive critisism. Or whatever.[/b]
That, precisely, is why the forum is a dictatorship. Your post did contain flame, and your multitude of reports filed to the mods of this forum is worth a warn increase just for wasting their time.
Or do you want me to quote their content, so that everyone can see what is your opinion of mods here? Given that a report is sent to every mod of the given forum, you have spammed and attacked all of them, not just Danny.

Quote:
Am I talking to the_fifth_horseman or his girlfriend?[/b]
So finally you're showing your true side. Congrats, Puffin. *clap* *clap*

I have _never_ allowed _anyone_ to access my accounts on _any_ forum. Implying I might have done that is at the very least insulting.

On other hand, Sebatianos has used Rainwife's account several times, plus Rainwife has openly announced she was leaving the forum. Therefore, the probability that it is Sebastianos circumventing his restrictions again is much higher than this actually being Rainwife returning to the forum.

"God. Can't you people see I'm trying to commit a crime against science and nature here?"
-- Reed Richards
The Fifth Horseman is offline                         Send a private message to The Fifth Horseman