View Single Post
Old 18-07-2017, 01:48 AM   #1049
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

From the old RPG games, this is my favorite RPG game.

In the past, I had the version of the game that the Trainer worked. This Trainer gave a lot of strength to your character. In addition to raising your money to 32,000.

I tested it in 2 ways. Before entering the Throne room and / or after accepting the mission from King, I attacked the guards. They were very powerful and a blow was enough for me to die... Then I used the Trainer and it was only a blow to kill the guard. The other guard, not realizing it, had the same end. I collected the weapons.

I also used this same tactic with the creatures guards of the Swamp. One blow was enough to kill them and they did not realize it, they did not declare me persona non grata. I collected the weapons.

As for the Royal Staff, it made me sad that the Herbalist was gone (probably dead) and the kind Blacksmith betrayed his King and allied himself with his enemies. I wonder what happened to Victor? Is he dead after I’ve eliminated the enemy Commander?

Now, I will talk about funny game scenes. I remember that the beautiful girl from Harbor was very grumpy and unfriendly. I tormented her by clicking on her and she was stressed. When the Palace was invaded and then the Hero sees the destroyed Harbor, he says that the girl deserved it. I found it funny because normally a Hero would not say that...

Another funny scene was after receiving the mission from King, I would need to find the Vizier for further guidance and documents. I liked to click on the glittering head of the Vizier...

Another funny scene was when the group of Heroes slept and were surprised by the enemy attack. Their wide eyes are priceless.

Now, I will give you some tips on how to corner enemies, to find them and exterminate them. In the city where you encountered Victor, you can create Walls of Ice so that the enemies are trapped. Just destroy the Ice Wall, kill the opponent and create the Ice Wall again. And check your map to see what “clean” areas your enemies are. But one important thing is that the Ice Wall will only be eternal if you do not sleep in the same area.

This same tactic may be adopted in the Cave where there are two peoples fighting each other. They look like Octopus or Squid. You can use the Ice Wall tactic to finish the mission faster. But I believe they have (acidic) powers to destroy your powerful armor.

The other one I used to create Walls of Ice was in the Forest where there were the fierce Orcs before Scotia’s Castle. To avoid the constant struggle with Orcs, I created Walls of Ice between the two Entrances / Exits in this Forest. The Orcs grunted, but they could not attack me. Phew! Whew!

There are 2 or 3 powerful Magical Scrolls in the City with houses whose doors are with Wood Boards. You need to check each house to find them.

Unfortunately there may be Chests that do not even open with the Skill at level 10 and if you destroy with a Weapon, the precious contents of the Chest can be destroyed.

EDIT:

I forgot to mention a few more words.

You can use your freezing power to go through the marsh holes, but with the use of the Trainer, you can traverse them smoothly.

The other point is that you can kill the enemy of the Swamp People from a distance with the use of arrows and crossbows.

Not to mention that the BGM of the game is very pretty and cool from the same Composer of the game Dune II and Dune 2000.

Last edited by Mystvan; 06-04-2018 at 01:30 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan