View Single Post
Old 21-04-2011, 01:43 PM   #10
Sighmohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sighmohn View Post
Amazing. Well that's my day sorted *runs off to play pm2 extra*...

Cheers...
I can confirm that the version of PM2 Extra that was just uploaded via ISO cellar works fine, which is good. But there's something that's really bugging me. I'm sure there is another version out there of this game for the pc which is better. It has the same title of "PM2 Extra: The Chase for Glory" though, so it could be difficult to find.

I can't remember exactly what it was like but I remember it being more slick graphic wise, like PM2 (the non 'extra' edition), and with no people walking around in the rooms (like there are in the version I just downloaded).

One main distinguishing feature was the tv within the changing room (bottom right room of the building within the game), where you could click on a tv and activate a video of Alan Hansen's match prediction. (This is not the same as clicking on the newspaper on the table as this just gives a still image of hansen and a written match prediction (this is included in all versions of the game)...

Maybe I'm going mad but I've been looking for this version for ages and have never found it!...Maybe I have to let it go. Haha...

Cheers for the help anyway, much appreciated.

Sighmohn
Sighmohn is offline                         Send a private message to Sighmohn