Thread: Goodbye As Well
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2006, 11:16 PM   #8
Sean
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Fawfulhasfury@Apr 23 2006, 11:09 PM
True, I like people who say what they think right out, but its still flaming and I have a right to point that out...
Yes you do, I agree with you.

I understand what you're saying.

The truth is, I've kept this in for a while now. Raf has been really really mean to a lot of people. He's been tolerated for a LONG time. He really isn't the guy you think he is. He has one side of him that is very dark. As long as you agree with everything he says and don't speak up you'll get along fine with him.

He's posted to start another pathetic anti-admin riot. He has grudges against the some admins and moderators. Seb is his new best friend and you can see the results of that. A long time,active and good member has been played like a fool by Raf. He did the same to me for a while, after his lies were proved to be just that he turned very nasty towards me. I went from "cool buddy from ab" to "bloody pathetic stupid idiot" in his eyes. Other people would love to tell Raf to go :ranting: himself but heh, they're more constrained than myself.

Anyway, that was not flaming. That was my personal response to the post, which I am entitled to post.

Sean is offline                         Send a private message to Sean