Thread: Goodbye As Well
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2006, 11:48 PM   #1
Kon-Tiki
[BANNED]

Well, dunno what to say. I've heard from Seb what was the last drop. I thought it got a bit better with me being de-modded, but I guess not. Those things go against my norms and values, feel unethical, and because of that, I can't agree on them. To have to put my own feeling of right and wrong aside to follow the double-lined judgement I see as wrong, is just too much to ask. I came here to help the site out because I enjoyed this place and because I care 'bout it. It's impossible for me to still enjoy my stay while being part of a machine that some people steer against what I believe to be good. The only choice I got left, is leaving, just like Seb left.

I'll keep my greetings short, and only to those I can't contact over Msn and that I have something important to say to. It doesn't mean I don't concider those I don't mention as friends.

@Data: I'd hate to lose contact with you, so if there's any other way to stay in touch, let me know. If you want, I can send you the specifics of a certain IRC channel I'm on, to which you're free to join.

@Ines: I'll still get that pic of that kid for you, and'll make sure you get it. A promise's a promise, after all.

@Romano: I'm sorry I've got to go. You understand why, I know. If there's any way to stay in touch, let me know. The IRC channel I told Data 'bout's in Dutch, so that won't help much, but any other way...

@NrmMyth: It's been a long time since we've been in touch, but you're still around. Watch over my programming forum for me, ok? I'd hate to see my kid fall under bad influence. Guard it. I know you're up for it k:

@Kosta: In case the new Shoutbox'd be a bit of a matter now, don't worry 'bout it. I made it for this place, and it'd be a waste of my time and effort if it wouldn't be used. Aside from that, I hope you'll be able to bring up the courage to make some important, but vital decisions, both for the forum and for your personal life.
Kon-Tiki is offline                         Send a private message to Kon-Tiki