View Single Post
Old 20-04-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
Sighmohn

Default Player Manager 2 Extra - The Chase for Glory

Hi,

I see that there is already PM2 available for download on abandonia.com however is there any chance of "PM2 EXTRA - The Chase For Glory" becoming available for download? The PM2 only version currently available for download is very buggy and it becomes unplayable after about 4 seasons! Rubbish...

I have the original CD of PM2 EXTRA and am running it via Dosbox which is good. However I think there's an even better version of PM2 EXTRA which is slightly different than the version I'm playing now. I'm sure the version I used to play back in the day had better / smoother graphics and it had additional features such as, you could click on the tv in the changing room and a video (albeit choppy and awful one) would play of Alan Hansen giving a match prediction... If possible it would be better to have this better version available for download.

If anyone knows what I'm banging on about contact me and let me know where I could get a copy (of the better version with alan hansen on the TV!)...It would take me back to my childhood and be awesome...

Any help is greatly appreciated, Cheers.

Sighmohn
Sighmohn is offline                         Send a private message to Sighmohn