Thread: Music Software
View Single Post
Old 29-11-2006, 12:49 AM   #54
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

@ Shadowlord, you are loosing it dude, give it a rest k:

Else...

I don't know why you people diss eJays so much. I myself made my first song in a demo of Dance eJay 2 back in the stonage You know, it had to start somewhere. I mean, if some kid decides to do some music, an eJay or some other "arrange-the-cutoffs" program is best way to get started.

eJay is as simple as it going to get, so the little n00b can learn how to arrange patterns, how to organise the instruments, how to build up a song, what cut-offs sound good together and stuff like that, that he couldn't (or with enormus efforts) learn in a high-end studio like FL, because that is just too advanced for that. FL Studio takes basic music skills for granted and don't have tutorials for absolute n00bz.

The key is to always develop you skills. Don't stop at the eJay age. When I felt my talent is maxed out in eJay, I went to find some more challanging stuff...and I ended up in Fruity Loops 1.4 then came FL 2, then 3...and now I'm in the FL Studio 6 XXL Producer edition with extra plugins and side-programs k: Who knows what's next...

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh