Thread: Music Software
View Single Post
Old 22-11-2006, 05:24 PM   #51
Nigga
Forum hobbit

Arrow

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tulac @ Nov 22 2006, 12:48 AM) [snapback]268094[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
FL studio is pretty simple but you can do complex things with it, although I'd say Reason is much better especially since they've focused more on live recording which is still pretty simple in FL.
I'd still say you need Cool Edit/Audacity if you use FL studio to make highest quality sound.
[/b]
I have to disagree that FL studio is "pretty simple" <_<
Of course, now I don't experience any problems with it and writing music for me is like painting for an artist. But still I do remember the first time I launched it (it was good old Fruity Loops 3.56) - I was really shocked!!! And also I know lots of people who still either don't want to use FL or aren't able to make something more or less reasonable with it because of its complexity!

And I agree that FL Studio lets you create very complex things, and that in order to do really lovely things you still need other soft (as you say CoolEdit, or, as I've mentioned in previous posts, SoundForge and others).

"What if everything you see is more than what you see-the person next to you is a warrior and the space that appears empty is a secret door to another world? What if something appears that shouldn't? You can either dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than you think. Perhaps it is a doorway, and if you choose to go inside, you'll find many unexpected things." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Nigga is offline                         Send a private message to Nigga