Thread: Halo 2
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 03:36 PM   #32
skaven510
Forum hobbit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gregor @ Jul 11 2007, 08:19 AM) [snapback]298878[/snapback]</div>
Quote:

online games mostly suck. partially because of cheaters and some peopel who think is funny to stand on the doors blocking everyone else. and also i miss the mute person button in some games.most of all they are no fun unless you are in some clan doing clan wars or if you have some option of coop gameplay. in shooters people are way too disorganised. no one is leader. and most are snipers because for some reason sniper rifle bullets are much stronger.
[/b]
I loved Counter Strike for about 1 week until I realized that I was just cannon fodder for the snipers. I'm used to RPG and TB strategy games but I do like to play FP shooters from time to time and when I played the tutoriel for Counter strike I thought wow this is cool, but I don't have the patience to sit at a game for months and months to hone my twitch skills down. Oh don't forget the jumping around and shooting. That's key in real war. You jump and shoot so the other guy won't be able to hit you. Anyways I'll pass on online FPS. Give me Bioshock instead.
skaven510 is offline                         Send a private message to skaven510