View Single Post
Old 23-03-2006, 12:07 AM   #8
The Good Soldier Švejk
[BANNED]

Admiral Byrd found that out as he should destroy the base of the nazis there, but instand he found only UFOS from the hollow earth people!They telld him some things, and then they said "NEVER COME BACK OR WE THROW YOU IN THE BARRIRE!!!!!!"

Those people do not want big military in there close promixity!!!

Of course, he telled that his commanders, and he lost nearly the whole AIR FLEET he had to destroy the nazis, they were all BLOWN AWAY with the Energy beams of the ufos.

They made new random barriers, the planes just flew against it, hit it, and they falling to the ground like stones!Today they are away, the Americans Drain thier power for the "Artifical Barriers".

Well, at least the "Inner-Earth" people are more friendyl!!!

And that pilot was threatened that he would be killed if he says something about the "Entrance".

And the admiral, was declared "Insane" so that nobody believes him!Even if he would be insane, whats about those aeroplanes?They cant just "Dissapered"!

That all you can find on different sites in the net.

AND NEVER say something is impossible!!!

There IS definitifley an entrance, all those pics cant be all faked!

@Chuck the plant
No fun.I visited a doctor after startet to beleve this.He said i still have all my senses.Then i showed him this Printed pics.Then i said "HAHA!!! I am not insane and still beleve this!It MUST BE TRUE!!!!!!!.He said "God...................is that really true?" i said Yes!Then i posted here!
The Good Soldier Švejk is offline                         Send a private message to The Good Soldier Švejk