View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 07:20 PM   #10
Guest_Nick_*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(icedsun@yahoo.com @ Jan 13 2006, 02:42 AM) [snapback]196734[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
You gotta use the genie lamp and have him flying-carpet you over the wall - like duh!!!!
[/b]
You can only use the flying carpet to get INTO the city of brass. To get out, you have to open the door for al-Mansur's men. Every time I do this, I am ambushed by skeletons before I can link up with Mansur. Does anyone know if there is a patch for this, or any kind of remedy? I'd hate to see a great game stonewalled in the third chapter. Honestly, though, this kind of buginess doesn't surprise me. It's the same reason why I never beat Spirit of Excaliber, even though I've had it for over a decade. You can get to a certain point, usually with the giant in chapter three or trying to get Helye's book near the end of chapter three, and things would go berserk. My characters would attack the bishop at Canterbury, or each other, the game would go into a frozen loop of screen changes back and forth from town to map, and I would take a deep breath and stop playing the game for a few years. Sound familiar?

It would be okay if they weren't such awesome games. Even today I've never seen anything like them.