Thread: Silverball
View Single Post
Old 28-11-2018, 04:18 AM   #21
tia546

Hello all, I know it's been a while since the last post in this thread but I'm encountering issues with this game, have researched for hours and would now like to know if anyone knows a (possible) solution. The thing is, I get Silverball to work just fine but the "Fantasy" table which happens to be my favorite since I had this game many years ago just keeps freezing, if one can call if that way (explanation further down). I have tried around ten times now with three (!) different versions of this game and never got to play this table until the end of a round of five, or even three balls. I tried with the four-table version of this game from 1993, the six (?) table version from 1995 and even the demo from which only the Fantasy table is playable, but I keep getting the same bug in every version. In one moment, sound collapses, the ball suddenly becomes very slow and the controls stop working. The game goes on with the lights blinking normally but without any means to access the controls and keep playing. If anyone has an idea how this could be fixable, please lmk. I find it odd that someone in France described this exact same problem, but many others seem to be able to play that table without any problems. Last thing I tried was to install it on a different machine, but it's all the same there. Both are Windows 7 however so it could come from there...? I could try with different machines, we also have Win XP and Win 10 here. In the meantime, if anyone has a clue, please lmk. Thanks in advance!
tia546 is offline                         Send a private message to tia546