Thread: Hi everyone
View Single Post
Old 29-02-2016, 12:37 PM   #5
Tom Henrik
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via AIM to Tom Henrik Send a message via MSN to Tom Henrik

Yeah, I remember all those changes, and when Kosta sold the rights to the Studentis group. It's interesting to see how much things have changed.

I did check out the Reloaded forum, but that forum seems to be almost broken. The chatbox won't show up properly for me, and the whole forum itself seems to have lost all of its CSS.

That being said, I also notice that not all forum avatars are visible on this forum, either (like yours and mine). There seems to be little things that have gone missing, due to lack of active staffers.

I also note that the updates have slowed down.

Anyways, it's easy to focus on the negatives. I am just really happy to see that the forum is still active, and that there are still members around from the days of yore. I'll stay active on the forum, but I don't think that I will be able to do much on the main site, due to my own projects taking up most of my time.

In any case, it's nice seeing you again Marko. What have you been up to these last 9 years?