View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 08:33 PM   #27
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
No, I mean Offers. Just above "Requests" on my page layout.

Unfortunately, it would be 5th IM-service in my list, and 3rd with only one friend in it. Can you, possibly, use something else?

I will be here.
]
LOL what if we just kept replying like this... I quote you, you quote me. It eventually gets to the point where we have to quote each other quoting to make it work! LOL!
Yeah so I checked out the Offers, and it was there, I had just forgotten for a bit.

As for other IM's... uh... LOL FACEBOOK CHAT HAHA!!

Uh... can't think of much else... unless you count Twitter.
I haven't really taken the opportunity to subscribe to any specifically IM services, since I never really wanted to use one or had anyone to use it with.

That would be cool if we could have a group with 3 other people from Abandonia and you and me in it. (A Chat Group?)

Lastly, many thanks for including my smilies in your quotes! Kudos to the man who preserves the original work of art!
Now for those Spanish things...

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ