View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 07:29 AM   #25
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Talking Okay!

Well, I guess I got the attention I wanted... for a bad thing...

It's nice to know people actually read it. I'm actually surprised. Even if you guys didn't, though, it wasn't like I should expect it. I mean, If I was in your shoes, and another person had posted something that long, would I read it all? Who knows, but probably not. It's funny though, because I make so many senseless comments that when I write something, I almost expect someone else to be the same and say something equally as ridiculous.
Which doesn't make sense in of itself. Although, when I say that, I'm certainly not trying to write up a list of to-do's for fellow forum'ers!
In other words, even though I may sometimes expect that in the back of my mind, I in no way actually expect it from anyone else, so don't take it as offensive.

I like that everyone here is more about constructive criticism than beating me up over this-- Thanks for that!

Anyway, let's put this aside us before someone actually DOES explode. LOL.
On other matters:

Quote:
If you cannot found anything for you here, you can offer something different. In the "Offers". Simply, eh?
What are you saying exactly with "Offer" something? I'm unfamiliar with the "Offers" section. I know about the "Requests" area, though. Do you mean request a game?

Quote:
(BTW, I am IM-man. ICQ, AIM, MSN, Google Talk or any other Jabber variation, and I can speak hours along. Facebook? Email? Yahoo? Meh.)
By the way, Yahoo! has a IM service...

Quote:
There must be not "exclusives", except English ones. I am not in full power here, but I can fix consistency errors, if someone will show it to me. PM me with list of this "spanish-only" games, and I will check them. I cannot check grammars as I am Russian, unfortunately.
I'll see what I can do about finding those games that just had Spanish reviews again. We'll see what happens.

Quote:
Oh, it was quite friendly answers you got so far, I can assure you.
Believe me, I know that they're friendly answers.

Quote:
I think, Grammar squad is pretty dead long ago. Or at least in deep slumber. We'll see, if your post will be able to wake someone.
Let's hope for the best for the grammar squad!
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ