View Single Post
Old 30-01-2019, 07:06 PM   #1
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Exclamation Ugh! PDF-XChange PDF Viewer...

I installed PDF-XChange PDF Viewer. I’ve come to enjoy using it more than my Default PDF Reader named Foxit Reader.

After a while, I noticed that the mouse on my Notebook was behaving strangely. I tried to check what was going on.

I speculated that it could be Kaspersky, Chrome, Opera, Dropbox or some Program present in the System Tray.

I have decided to Exit all these Programs, Reboot the Operating System several times, etc.

Until I decided to Exit the blessed Program PDF-XChange PDF Viewer. After that, the mouse worked perfectly. *phew* *whew*

One detail: the CPU was not 100% and all other Programs were closed except for the PDF-XChange PDF Viewer and some other “Light” Programs.

Ugh! The mouse freezes as if the CPU were 100%, or the Operating System was infected, Hub USB issues, or some other equally serious Problem.

For those who use the PDF-XChange PDF Viewer Reader and are experiencing the same situation as described above, the culprit would probably be the blessed Program named PDF-XChange PDF Viewer.