View Single Post
Old 19-08-2011, 10:11 AM   #30
S-Dawg
Default Problem: not full team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sighmohn View Post
Hi,

Going back to page 2 of this thread when someone talked about this game aborting. I'm having the same problem. After playing an indeterminate number of seasons within the game (sometimes it happens after 3-4 seasons, sometimes more) the game randomly exits to the Dosbox command prompt with the following message:

"Abort = 1224 64"

Anyone recognise this or what it could be? It's probably just a bug with the game but if there is something I could do within Dosbox to stop this it would be great.

Thanks,

Sighmohn
Hi

I`m having the same problem, after 3-4 seasons the team is suddenly not full, I`ve checkt the team several times and it`s full (11 player + 2 sub). my game is not aborting, i just cant continue because i can`t play the next game. Do enybody know why this problem occours? I`ve read through some other forums and there is something with saving more than 6 time one season, but i`ve played 4 season straight. Do enybody have this game and have played more than 5-6 seasons? where this not problem occours?
I`m using DosBox, and the game is working perfect until the problem with "not full team".

Thanks,

S-Dawg