View Single Post
Old 16-02-2006, 08:41 AM   #1
Jaraak

Send a message via Yahoo to Jaraak
Default Can't Remember The Name!

Alright. Here is a challenge for you guys. A game I have been looking for a very long time, remembered whenever I reminisce about my sheltered video screen spent childhood. This is the best I can remember.

This game is an RPG, similiar to dungeon keeper (But older) and Castle (But newer)

You have a large 2D display of your dungeon which you explore, and on a side bar your view down hallways in a psuedo-3D view.

You start off in a sort of 'town' where you can buy/sell items you find off monsters you loot. The dungeon levels get harder and harder as you go deeper, the entry points kind of like stairs.

I distinctly remember collecting platinum pieces off some monsters! Of which at the time I was rather excited about (typically the highest form of currency).

When there was a monster approaching, you could see him small at first in the psuedo-3D menu, but it would get big quickly as you went closer.

I played it on the PC - 286 if I remember.

Thats it! Please put my out of my mysery! Give me a name to this game I miss so much, or even better a link to it. I'm -guessing- its abandonware, but if not I'd even buy it! Cyas!
Jaraak is offline                         Send a private message to Jaraak