View Single Post
Old 14-04-2009, 09:43 AM   #1942
Halindir
Home Sweet Abandonia

Sieghetnar - Kaltetöd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simoneer View Post
Opeth - Godhead's Lament... just ended.

Opeth - The Baying of the Hounds. \o/ Oh God... I love those clean vocal parts so much (even if I like the growling parts as well).

These songs never get old. So much variation in them... Unlike most pop music...
They're overrated in my opninion, but still good.

I would gladly have started a arguement on your comment on pop-music up there, if my english language skills were better. I hate how metalheads and/or "alternative" people has to distance themselves from anything mainstream and popular, and have this ghey arrogant attitude against it, that thier music is far better.... i hate that, i hate a lot, now i'll go hate my breakfast because im unemployed and only wearing underpants, and getting a bit fat..rauwr :E
(and i would call Opeth metal pop-music, kinda, because everybody who enjoys metal knows Opeth)

(and usually that same arrogant attitude does not only apply on musics taste. Its like some kind of rebel-teenie war the "alternatives" is having (and losing) against the "normal"/pop-people) ... parenthesis D:

Last edited by Halindir; 14-04-2009 at 09:51 AM. Reason: :E whoops, used a bad baaad word
Halindir is offline                         Send a private message to Halindir