View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 02:40 AM   #1
Iowa
Game Wizzard

Hello all, I'm yet another unlucky recipient of the dreaded LAN-party TASKKILL.

What my friends' computers must be displaying looks something like this, if you know what I mean:
Code:
taskkill /s Iowaspc /f /t /im steam.exe /im explorer.exe
shutdown -s -m \\Iowaspc -t 05
Now you must all know how dreadfully annoying this little .BAT can be when you're on the receiving end...sure I can retaliate, but I'm looking for something a bit more...fun...

Is there a way that I may remotely open programs/tasks through the CMD? Because it would be oh-so-fun to have them wonder why their frame-rate is suddenly dropping and then find out that I've launched an instance of FEAR, Stalker, and Half-Life 2 in addition to their current game. *evil laughter*

I think I've seen programs that you run and then are able to do such things through Command Prompt, but I was just wondering if Windows XP has any integrated way to play tricks on my friends PCs. From an ethical standpoint, it's only fair that I return fire .

And if there is no possible way, or you are unwilling to relinquish this information (curses), what other remote Command Prompt jokes do you know? Of course, I'm not looking for anything serious (damaging), just plain fun.