View Single Post
Old 17-09-2006, 12:34 AM   #76
SailorCallie
Forum hobbit

Send a message via Yahoo to SailorCallie Send a message via Skype™ to SailorCallie
Cool

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eagle of Fire @ Aug 14 2006, 10:21 AM) [snapback]248563[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Quote:
Okay then. My party's levels are the following:

Human Knight: Level 5
Qualinesti Elf Fighter/Cleric of Mishakel: Level 4/5
Silvanesti Elf Mage/Cleric of Paladine: Level 5/4
Qualinesti Elf Mage/Cleric of Majere: Level 5/4
Silvanesti Elf Mage/Cleric of Sirrion: Level 4/4
Kender Thief/Cleric of Kiri-Jolith: Level 5/6[/b]
You probably are not high enough a level yet. The XP gain is always distributed evenly, and because you have so many multi-classed people then you level up way slower than a "normal" party...

By the way, Elves are usually really weaker than other races. That must also play a big role in why you get your arse handed back to you. If you allow me some criticism, you have too much casters in that party and not enough fighters. A normal party should consist of:

One Knight (preferably Human)
One Fighter (preferably Dwarf)
One Thief (preferably Kender)
One Mage (preferably Elf)
One Clerc (preferably Elf)
Last char at your choice (I usually choose Paladin because they both heal and fight good).

If I feel advanturous, I also consider multiclassing my spellcasters clerc/mage like you did, but as I already said by doing so you level slower with time.
[/b]

IIRC, the Paladin class doesn't officially show up until Death Knights of Krynn, so I should have another Knight in the party, or something.

BTW, I should be using single class PCs instead of multi-class ones.
SailorCallie is offline                         Send a private message to SailorCallie