Thread: Weird Dreams
View Single Post
Old 19-04-2005, 12:39 PM   #24
Sebatianos
[BANNED]

Well to answer your question. I have finished the game both on C64 and Amiga, but the dos version seems to be the thoughest!
I was able to finish the deasert level though (you can also use the ctrl+F11) to slow the game down - if playing in dosbox.
I have completed about 65% of the dos version - I haven't finished it (the cheat didn't work for me either), although it's been 8 years since I played the game. I did review this one and contribute the game - but I didn't really feel like replaying it again except for the testing reasons.
I have seen many reviews, wlakthroughs, cheats, hints,... for this game, but they all seem to be more or less taken from the same source and aren't really helpful.

so the best advice is - play it over and over again - until you finish it. The bigger the frustration when getting killed - the biggere the joy of finally finishing the game. Trust me - it's nover as gratifying to win the game by cheating - there's just an empty feeling of seeing the entire game - but not of actually winning. Because if you can't lose - you can't really win either.
Sebatianos is offline                         Send a private message to Sebatianos