View Single Post
Old 27-06-2021, 07:43 AM   #17
stud33heisman
Lurker

Thumbs up Dark Wolf - Full Registered Version

I am bringing up a very old post, but I hope it may help bring a happy conclusion to a long sought after game (for myself included). I have been to many sites over the years finding nothing but the trial version shareware copy of Dark Wolf.

I just happened to be digging through the net a few nights ago for kicks.. looking for possible trails to a full version of Dark Wolf (for archival purposes) and stumbled upon an unfamiliar site called "The Retro Spirit". Apparently they have a Discord channel.

The site seemed rather vague about the game but I gave it a download for fun just out of curiosity. It turned out to be the full, registered version of Dark Wolf!

I have not had a chance to play the game through much yet, but here is what I have gathered up to this point:

1: The intro now has an updated intro with a voice saying "C'mon!" as the music plays.

2: All the locations around the map seem to be open/available.

3: For further proof, upon exiting the game, it thanks you for purchasing the full version.

I am sharing this information for others who wish to have this game for archival purposes and to see this game live on.

Here is a link to the site: https://retro.gg/game/dark-wolf/483

I will also provide the zip file here as an attachment for extra sauce.

May this be a tribute to John Paul D'India and for the cherished memories his games brought to many of us. May he rest in peace.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DARKWOLF (FULL GAME).zip (1.03 MB, 1 views)
stud33heisman is offline                         Send a private message to stud33heisman