View Single Post
Old 20-11-2013, 10:49 AM   #18
Hunter Hunted
Abandonia nerd

Oh, I don't think his remark had anything to do with me being with Laura. In fact, that was just the first day I met him when he said that comment.

She was having a shower and he invited me into their living room to talk to him while Laura was in the bathroom. After that, he was drinking and told me the guy sleeping on the coach next to him and Laura's mother was going to jail for drink driving. At that point, I felt really uncomfortable. I moved off the couch and sat on the floor but just talked about bands I knew. After I told him we were going to see Scott, my pal, he asked for his number. I said no, he doesn't know you. He kept it up. Eventually his manner got to me so I asked him to cool it. He said F-U and so I said to repeat it, then he asked if I was deaf as well as blind because I wear glasses. So every time I would go to their stair and press the buzzer when Laura and I were on bad terms, he'd threaten to break my glasses.

Well, I do agree that dating support workers creates problems, but I feel like a desperate man now. My only true mate is 52 and he and I just play pool and occasionally go cycling together. That's all.
Hunter Hunted is offline                         Send a private message to Hunter Hunted