View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 02:22 AM   #17
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Warning! Cyber-Bonk Bonk! Bonk! Bonk! is approaching! Hellp!

I thought Cyber-Bonk was asleep , but I am afraid the fearsome tiger is wide awake and ready to hunt Poke-man.

Whoa! Eeek! So scary!

Regarding the Grand marko River , I realized math functions that I stopped using for years and thought I had forgotten them over the years :

lim f(x) = +∞ for x = PoE
x→+∞

lim f(x) = +∞ for x = Badges
x→+∞

But on the other hand,

lim f(x) = -∞ for x = avatar (........) ↓
x→-∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
I thought your vocation was musical since you have a natural talent... Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!

Another Cyber-Bonk natural talent. He has godly fingers with incredible supernatural abilities. His hands are called by various names such as God Hand, Gold Hand, Godfingers, Goldfingers, Hand of Fate, 20 Fingers, etc.

I never knew Cyber-Bonk was part of the musical band Daft Punk. The legendary talents as pianist and keyboardist are unparalleled.

An ability rivaling Neville, the Bottomless Neville Longbottom with the unlimited, bottomless ability to find files (Manuals, Guides, etc.)...

I created a few more mathematical expressions to defend my thesis and major in (Unfunny and Infamous Bad) Jokes 101 , Nonsense 101 and Puns 101.

My Professors of my thesis are _r.u.s.s.(ian) , (H)yoga , KrazeeXXL and rugo . I am eternally grateful to them.

More Mathematical Expressions