View Single Post
Old 10-05-2014, 10:21 PM   #1
Wangstah

Default Wangstah - Wreckin Crew (1998)

Hey everyone, how's it going?..

I'm new here to Abandonia, just joined in a few days. Still getting used to how things work around here and all, but yea... overall it's a pretty nice place I'd say

But anyways, getting to the point now lol.. I still own a few of the many classic and old games that I'd used to play back in the 90's (ahhh.... sweet good ol' times! eheh), and among those is one that isn't still here on AB and I'd really love to share it with everyone else which is Wreckin Crew from 1998 by Telstar Electronic Studios Ltd. & Quickdraw Developments Ltd., here:

http://www.giantbomb.com/wreckin-crew/3030-13331/

I think it's abondoned, thou I can't say foh sure (mainly cause I'm not rll that aware of how all dat stoff works rll lol) but yeah.. and as for the size of it, if I'm not wrong it's 350 MB.

As for the game itself, it runs perfectly on my pc (Windows 7), with DOSBox.. I just have to get the sound to work on first by running up the sound setup thingie already included with the game of course (Soundblaster does the trick) and then as for the in-game soundtrack (which is pretty awesome I gotta say!) it's also included in the CD which I just rip and then play along (using Winamp for example) while playing the game, ehe.. because apparently the game will only play with its soundtrack unless a CD with it is inserted in your CD drive

So yeah, I really hope I can share it with y'all & also hope to hear from you soon..

Last edited by marko river; 11-05-2014 at 12:24 PM.
Wangstah is offline                         Send a private message to Wangstah