Thread: Here's A Few...
View Single Post
Old 15-02-2007, 07:40 PM   #18
jg007
Super Freak

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Frodo @ Jan 9 2007, 01:21 AM) [snapback]273982[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gregor @ Jan 4 2007, 06:50 AM) [snapback]273193[/snapback]
Quote:
1. Is it worth installing IE 7? it is for beginner user who somehow got used to IE. :wallbash: he has lack of RAM.
[/b]
I really don't recommend IE7. I had it for a few days, and I hated it. It is very different to IE6, and all the nice, clear menu buttons at the top were gone. It also conflicts with other programmes, so they will not work. And it hogs a lot of memory. :wallbash:

I'd stick with IE6 if I were you. k:
[/b][/quote]

just press the 'alt' key and the menu's reappear , seriously though I personally have never had problems with ie7 even the beta's on any of my computers, also if you are gonna stay using ie then that is where the support will be for from ms.

I also really like the quick serach box as it makes it easy to search thru ebay,amazon then google with just a few clicks also the phishing filer apeals to my paranoid side . also am just too lazy to change to firefox also as I have been using ie for that long and have never had a reason to force me to change.

there are a few odd issues with some websites but ie 7 gains ground those websites will either have to get fixed or loose traffic so I wouldn't really class it as much of an issue.

my ie7 is using 42,000 k, i'm not to sure how that compares to ie6 but would imagine that would really be much change.
jg007 is offline                         Send a private message to jg007