View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 04:30 AM   #92
windwalkerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fifth Horseman View Post
There's a bug affecting new user profiles.
I noticed that as well. It seems if I enter the forums via the discuss link on the game page, I'm not logged in to the forum, but if I use the forum tab on the top of the page, and then go back, click the forum link on the game dl page, and then reload the page, I'm recognized.

Personally, that installer did not work for me. It copied most of the files, but not the sound/music files. I had to copy those myself. And use the registry entry after changing it to my game's path. But now it works for me, on XP in 95 compatibility
Make sure it's set to full, not half pixel. Man it looks awful on half, lol.

Edit, a day later:
I think the problem with this game is less the rip and more just poor game design. I downloaded the full cd. It still has issues with just not loading things. I save the game after a mission and it saves my units as they were at the end of battle, without applying the reinforcements. This is like some V0.7 shareware. I get why I had never heard of this Warhammer game. It's clearly not a finished product.

Last edited by windwalkerx; 10-06-2011 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Updates
windwalkerx is offline                         Send a private message to windwalkerx