View Single Post
Old 13-12-2009, 03:11 PM   #10
Dragom
Game freak

Default Game & Music List

Quote:
Following what was said at the "What if" Thread, in this Sub-Forum, I'm attaching here a list of Games that somehow are specially related to Music. I called it "Game & Music" just because of huge lack of imagination...

It is supposed that it will grow, after eventual inputs that may come around, which are greatly welcome. And, obviously, I will try to update it accordingly.
Notes and corrections are also welcome, and will be used and updated asap, according to the information received.

Recalling the goals:
- The only goal here is to get a more complete list, with items that may fall into one (or more) of the "categories" so far existing in the list.
- This is not intended to be a place of discussions, either just games or just music - except in what is specifically relevant to complete/update the list. There are already other Threads, and in particular the Last.FM group which is the better and special place for those other mentioned purposes.
- Finally, please use the list at will, as long as you know that the information there is just what I was able to gather, with or without the help of others, which contribution is and will always be welcome.

updating...

Last edited by Dragom; 10-03-2010 at 09:06 AM.
Dragom is offline                         Send a private message to Dragom