Old 12-07-2019, 12:18 AM   #34
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post

A suggestion from my Physical Exercise routine 5 times a week:

Quote:

• Jogging for 15 minutes and Walking / Running for 5 minutes - 20 Minute Interval. Depending on your Physical condition, you can practice “n” 20 Minute Intervals per day;
• Use the Elliptical Trainer striding in a Reverse Motion for 15 minutes and striding in a Forward Motion for 5 minutes (or using Stationary Bicycle for 5 minutes) - 20 Minute Interval. Depending on your Physical condition, you practice “n” 20 Minute Intervals per day;
• Running for 15 minutes and Walking / Jogging for 5 minutes - 20 Minute Interval. Depending on your Physical condition, you can practice “n” 20 Minute Intervals per day;
• Use the Elliptical Trainer striding in a Forward Motion for 15 minutes and striding in a Reverse Motion for 5 minutes (or using Stationary Bicycle for 5 minutes) - 20 Minute Interval. Depending on your Physical condition, you practice “n” 20 Minute Intervals per day;
• Running for 15 minutes and Walking / Jogging for 5 minutes - 20 Minute Interval. Depending on your Physical condition, you can practice “n” 20 Minute Intervals per day.
I suggested that way so that there is more body metabolism and consequently more caloric burn and weight loss faster and more efficiently.

And you can also “rest” while walking for 05 minutes!

EDIT:

It is certainly a Win-Win situation! After all, I managed to lose more weight even with this method (BMI 19! ) and avoiding meat consumption (eating only light cheese) and eating less carbohydrate.

Last edited by Mystvan; 16-07-2019 at 12:02 AM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan