Thread: Hi everyone
View Single Post
Old 29-02-2016, 10:59 AM   #4
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

What? Tom? You came back? Tom is back? I see it but I don't believe it You've been away like what... 8, 9 years? or is it whole 10 years?

How are you? And what have you been doing? And what happened so you decided to drop by?

Yeah, things have change all right, several times Place is owned by Sweddish company and is barely alive. You can check the chatbox to get the picture of active memebers. Most of people you might remember are long gone, the ones you disliked included To be fair, it is still visited a lot, but forum part not so much.

Dave used to be in charge, backed up by 5th Horseman... if you remember those two that is. I think Dave is still in charge actually although he's not around. Who else is around that you might remember...? Japo, Frodo, Mighty Midget... Eagle of Fire is in charge of Troubleshooting, still active.

lulu and russ might drop by from time to time... and I think that's about it. Not sure even if you remember all of these names

You were gone for so long that we had few generations coming and going Hard to tell everything in one post, hopefully I didn't left out anyone still active from those days

You were still here when Reloaded was launched but I'm not sure who's active over there.

Anyway, you just met Spectre, he's huge oldies collector. You'll surely meet arete, she always around, Clusek, zirkoni, Geezer, TotalAnarchy... not many of staff are regular nowadays.

Interesting bump you just made, well, interesting for me at least
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river